2018 Maryland Code
Courts and Judicial Proceedings
Title 3 - Courts of General Jurisdiction -- Jurisdiction/special Causes of Action
Subtitle 2A - Health Care Malpractice Claims
- § 3-2A-01. Definitions
- § 3-2A-02. Exclusiveness of procedures
- § 3-2A-03. Health Care Alternative Dispute Resolution Office
- § 3-2A-03A. Health Claims Arbitration Fund
- § 3-2A-04. Filing of claim; appointment of arbitrators; arbitrators' immunity from suit
- § 3-2A-05. Arbitration of claim
- § 3-2A-06. Judicial review
- § 3-2A-06A. Waiver of arbitration before claim heard
- § 3-2A-06B. Waiver of arbitration after filing certificate of qualified expert
- § 3-2A-06C. Alternative Dispute Resolution
- § 3-2A-06D. Supplemental certificate of qualified experts
- § 3-2A-07. Award of costs; counsel fees
- § 3-2A-08. Effect of advance payment
- § 3-2A-08A. Offer of judgment.
- § 3-2A-09. Limitation of noneconomic damages.
- § 3-2A-10. Construction of subtitle
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.