2018 Maryland Code
Courts and Judicial Proceedings
Title 3 - Courts of General Jurisdiction -- Jurisdiction/special Causes of Action
- Subtitle 1 - Absent Persons
- Subtitle 2 - Arbitration and Award
- Subtitle 2A - Health Care Malpractice Claims
- Subtitle 2B - International Commercial Arbitration
- Subtitle 2C - Malpractice Claims Against Licensed Professionals
- Subtitle 3 - Attachment
- Subtitle 4 - Declaratory Judgment
- Subtitle 5 - Defamation
- Subtitle 5A - Personnel Merit System for the Circuit Court for Baltimore City
- Subtitle 6 - Specific Enforcement
- Subtitle 6A - Property Disposition in Divorce and Annulment
- Subtitle 7 - Habeas Corpus
- Subtitle 8 - Juvenile Causes -- Children in Need of Assistance.
- Subtitle 8A - Juvenile Causes -- Children Other Than Cinas and Adults
- Subtitle 8B - Mandamus
- Subtitle 8C - Truancy Reduction Pilot Program
- Subtitle 9 - Wrongful Death
- Subtitle 10 - Developmental Disabilities Advocacy Services
- Subtitle 11 - Reimbursement for Costs of Emergency Response, Containment, Cleanup, and Abatement -- Volunteer Fire Companies, Rescue Squads, or Ambulance Companies
- Subtitle 12 - Reimbursement for Costs of Emergency Response, Containment, Cleanup, and Abatement -- Paid Fire Companies and Rescue Squads
- Subtitle 13 - Remedies for Shoplifting and Employee Theft.
- Subtitle 14 - Maryland Uniform Contribution Among Joint Tort-Feasors Act
- Subtitle 15 - Peace Orders
- Subtitle 16 - Drug Dealer Liability Act.
- Subtitle 17 - Liability of Insurer
- Subtitle 18 - Maryland Mediation Confidentiality Act
- Subtitle 19 - Personal Injury or Death Caused by Dog.
- Subtitle 20 - Maryland Uniform Collaborative Law Act.
- Subtitle 21 - Offshore Drilling Liability Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.