2017 Maryland Code
Title 21 - Vehicle Laws -- Rules of the Road
Subtitle 13 - Operation of Motorcycles
- § 21-1301. Traffic laws apply to persons operating motorcycles
- § 21-1302. Riding on motorcycles
- § 21-1303. Operating on laned roadways
- § 21-1303.1. Restrictions; requirements
- § 21-1304. Clinging to other vehicles
- § 21-1305. Footrests and handlebars
- § 21-1306. Equipment for riders -- Motorcycles.
- § 21-1306.1. Equipment for riders -- Mopeds and motor scooters.
- § 21-1307. Bicycle Advisory Committee
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.