2017 Maryland Code
Title 3 - Recordation
Subtitle 1 - General Rules and Exceptions
- § 3-101. Deeds required to be executed and recorded; exceptions; memorandum of lease
- § 3-102. Other instruments which may be recorded
- § 3-103. Place of recording
- § 3-104. Prerequisites to recording
- § 3-104.1. Licensing information on instruments securing mortgage loans on residential property
- § 3-105. Recording of releases of mortgages and deeds of trust
- § 3-105.1. Releases of mortgages and deeds of trust for certain loans
- § 3-105.2. Release of mortgage, deed of trust, or lien instrument.
- § 3-106. Recording of assignments of mortgages
- § 3-107. Recording of vendor's liens
- § 3-108. Recording of plats -- In general
- § 3-108.1. Recording of plats -- Queen Anne's County
- § 3-109. State Highway Administration plats
- § 3-109.1. Recordation of county right-of-way plats in Frederick, Carroll, and Talbot counties
- § 3-110. Recording deeds by mail
- § 3-111. Disclosure of personal information on recordable instruments prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.