2017 Maryland Code
Corporations and Associations
Title 4A - Limited Liability Company Act
Subtitle 10 - Foreign Limited Liability Companies
§ 4A-1003. Issuance of registration
- If the Department finds that an application for registration meets the requirements of this title and all required fees have been paid, it shall:
- (1) Endorse on the application the date and time of its acceptance for record;
- (2) Record promptly the document; and
- (i) Send an acknowledgment to the person who filed the application or a representative of the person who filed the application stating the date and time that the document was accepted for record; and
- (ii) Unless the person who filed the application or the person's representative at the time of filing declines the return, return the document on payment of the fee provided in § 1-203(b)(10) of this article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.