2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 21 - VEHICLE LAWS - RULES OF THE ROAD
Subtitle 9 - Reckless, Negligent, or Impaired Driving; Fleeing or Eluding Police
Section 21-901.2 - Aggressive driving.
§ 21-901.2. Aggressive driving.
A person is guilty of aggressive driving if the person commits three or more of the following offenses at the same time or during a single and continuous period of driving in violation of:
(1) § 21-202 of this title (Traffic lights with steady indication);
(2) § 21-303 of this title (Overtaking and passing vehicles);
(3) § 21-304 of this title (Passing on right);
(4) § 21-309 of this title (Driving on laned roadways);
(5) § 21-310 of this title (Following too closely);
(6) § 21-403 of this title (Failure to yield right-of-way); or
(7) § 21-801.1 of this title (Exceeding a maximum speed limit or posted maximum speed limit).
[2001, ch. 520.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.