2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 21 - VEHICLE LAWS - RULES OF THE ROAD
Subtitle 9 - Reckless, Negligent, or Impaired Driving; Fleeing or Eluding Police
- Section 21-901 - Scope of subtitle.
- Section 21-901.1 - Reckless and negligent driving.
- Section 21-901.2 - Aggressive driving.
- Section 21-902 - Driving while under the influence of alcohol, while under the influence of alcohol per se, while impaired by alcohol, or while impaired by a drug, a combination of drugs, a combination of one or more drugs and alcohol, or while impaired by a controlled dangerous substance.
- Section 21-902.1 - Driving after arrest for violation of § 21-902.
- Section 21-903 - Consumption of alcoholic beverages while driving on highway.
- Section 21-904 - Fleeing or eluding police.
- Section 21-905 - High risk driving by minor holding provisional license.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.