2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 21 - VEHICLE LAWS - RULES OF THE ROAD
Subtitle 11 - Miscellaneous Rules
- Section 21-1101 - Unattended motor vehicle.
- Section 21-1102 - Limitations on backing.
- Section 21-1103 - Driving on sidewalk.
- Section 21-1104 - Obstruction to driver's view or driving mechanism.
- Section 21-1105 - Opening and closing vehicle doors.
- Section 21-1106 - Riding in mobile homes.
- Section 21-1107 - Restrictions on persons in cargo areas of vehicles.
- Section 21-1108 - Coasting prohibited.
- Section 21-1109 - Following fire apparatus prohibited; passing parking or backing emergency vehicles prohibited.
- Section 21-1110 - Crossing fire hose.
- Section 21-1111 - Putting glass, injurious substances, or refuse on highway or bridge or in waters prohibited.
- Section 21-1112 - Turning off lights to avoid identification prohibited.
- Section 21-1112.1 - Obscuring or modifying vehicle registration plate with intent to avoid identification prohibited.
- Section 21-1113 - Placing traffic hazard along highway prohibited.
- Section 21-1114 - Using roadway before opened; walking on new or newly repaired roadways; damaging highway or construction materials.
- Section 21-1115 - Moving or removing lights or guards on highways prohibited.
- Section 21-1116 - Race or speed contest prohibited.
- Section 21-1117 - Skidding, spinning of wheels, and excessive noise prohibited.
- Section 21-1118 - School bus regulations.
- Section 21-1119 - Snow emergency routes.
- Section 21-1120 - Wearing earphones, headsets, etc., prohibited.
- Section 21-1121 - Children in rear of pickup trucks.
- Section 21-1122 - Noise limitations on use of sound amplification systems.
- Section 21-1123 - Prohibition against transporting minors as passengers by a minor holding provisional driver's license.
- Section 21-1124 - Prohibition against use of wireless communication device while driving by minor holding learner's permit or provisional license.
- Section 21-1124.1 - Text messaging prohibited.
- Section 21-1124.2 - Communications Traffic Safety Act.
- Section 21-1125 - Limitations on driving low speed vehicles.
- Section 21-1126 - Recording illegal activity.
- Section 21-1127 - Operation of limousine of certain size.
- Section 21-1128 - Dispensing of motor fuel into dirt bike.
- Section 21-1129 - Driving while video and electronic display equipment are on.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.