2010 Maryland Code
TAX - PROPERTY
TITLE 12 - RECORDATION TAXES
- Section 12-101 - Definitions.
- Section 12-102 - Imposition of tax.
- Section 12-103 - Rate of tax.
- Section 12-104 - Evidence of consideration or debt.
- Section 12-105 - Calculation of tax.
- Section 12-106 - Tax on corporate, limited liability company, and partnership transfers.
- Section 12-107 - Tax on certain tangible personal property.
- Section 12-108 - Exemptions from tax.
- Section 12-109 - Payment of recordation tax.
- Section 12-110 - Distribution of revenue.
- Section 12-111 - Responsibility for payment of tax.
- Section 12-112 - Administration of tax.
- Section 12-113 - Proceeds from recordation tax in Harford County.
- Section 12-114 - Charles County rental transfer exemption.
- Section 12-115 - Charles County targeted businesses exemption.
- Section 12-116 - Exemption from recordation tax.
- Section 12-117 - Tax on consideration payable for transfer of controlling interest in real property entity.
- Section 12-118 - Tax on instrument that transfers title to improved residential real property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.