2010 Maryland Code
ESTATES AND TRUSTS
TITLE 17 - MARYLAND GENERAL AND LIMITED POWER OF ATTORNEY ACT
Subtitle 1 - General Provisions
- Section 17-101 - Definitions.
- Section 17-102 - Agent not required to make disclosures except on request of court or certain parties.
- Section 17-103 - Petition for construction of power of attorney.
- Section 17-104 - Statutory form mandatory; violations; penalties.
- Section 17-105 - Durable power of attorney.
- Section 17-106 - Revocation or termination of power of attorney.
- Section 17-107 - Effect of power of attorney executed by member of armed services.
- Section 17-108 - General consideration.
- Section 17-109 - Scope of title; exceptions.
- Section 17-110 - Requirements.
- Section 17-111 - When power becomes effective.
- Section 17-112 - Termination.
- Section 17-113 - Duties of agent.
- Section 17-114 - Reimbursement for expenses; compensation.
- Section 17-115 - Construction with other laws.
- Section 17-116 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.