2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 8 - FRAUD AND RELATED CRIMES
Subtitle 6 - Counterfeiting and Related Crimes
- Section 8-601 - Counterfeiting of private instruments and documents.
- Section 8-602 - Issuing counterfeit private instruments and documents.
- Section 8-603 - Possessing counterfeit title to motor vehicle.
- Section 8-604 - Counterfeiting United States currency with intent to defraud.
- Section 8-604.1 - Possessing or issuing counterfeit United States currency.
- Section 8-605 - Counterfeiting of public documents.
- Section 8-606 - Making false entries in public records and related crimes.
- Section 8-606.1 - Forging, falsifying, or counterfeiting signature of judge, court officer, or court employee.
- Section 8-607 - Counterfeiting public seal.
- Section 8-608 - Counterfeiting stamp of Comptroller.
- Section 8-609 - Counterfeiting of orders for money or goods.
- Section 8-610 - Counterfeiting prescription.
- Section 8-611 - Trademark counterfeiting.
- Section 8-612 - Counterfeiting and issuing of tokens.
- Section 8-613 - Unlawful operation of vending machines and related manufacture of slugs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.