2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 8 - FRAUD AND RELATED CRIMES
Subtitle 5 - Public Fraud
PART I. Public Assistance Fraud.
- Section 8-501 - "Fraud" defined.
- Section 8-502 - Scope of part.
- Section 8-503 - Public assistance fraud.
- Section 8-504 - Fraudulent statement in application.
- Section 8-505 - Public assistance - Conversion of donated food.
- Section 8-506 - , 8-507. [Reserved].
PART II. Medicaid Fraud.
- Section 8-508 - Definitions.
- Section 8-509 - Prohibited - Defrauding State health plan.
- Section 8-510 - Same - Conversion.
- Section 8-511 - Same - Bribe or kickback.
- Section 8-512 - Same - Referral rebate.
- Section 8-513 - Same - False representation for qualification.
- Section 8-514 - Same - Obtaining benefit by fraud.
- Section 8-515 - Same - Unauthorized possession of benefit card.
- Section 8-516 - Criminal penalty.
- Section 8-517 - Civil penalty.
- Section 8-518 - , 8-519. [Reserved].
PART III. Other Public Fraud.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.