2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 11 - INDECENCY AND OBSCENITY
Subtitle 2 - Obscene Matter
- Section 11-201 - Definitions.
- Section 11-202 - Obscene matter - Distribution, exhibition, importation, and publication.
- Section 11-203 - Sale or display of obscene item to minor.
- Section 11-204 - Obscene performance in certain counties.
- Section 11-205 - Obscene matter - Advertising.
- Section 11-206 - Same - Requiring acceptance.
- Section 11-207 - Child pornography.
- Section 11-208 - Possession of visual representation of child under 16 engaged in certain sexual acts.
- Section 11-208.1 - Removal of child pornography from Internet.
- Section 11-209 - Hiring minor for prohibited purpose.
- Section 11-210 - Exemption from subtitle.
- Section 11-211 - Destruction of obscene matter under court order.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.