2010 Maryland Code
COURTS AND JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
TITLE 5 - LIMITATIONS, PROHIBITED ACTIONS, AND IMMUNITIES
Subtitle 2 - Computing Time
- Section 5-201 - Persons under a disability.
- Section 5-202 - Time between petition in insolvency by debtor and dismissal of petition does not defeat claim.
- Section 5-203 - Ignorance of cause of action induced by fraud.
- Section 5-204 - Denial of defense of limitations to foreign corporations or foreign limited partnerships.
- Section 5-205 - Absence from State or moving from county.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.