2010 Maryland Code
COURTS AND JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
TITLE 11 - JUDGMENTS
Subtitle 1 - Judgments - Miscellaneous
- Section 11-101 - Money judgment, penalty, fine, or forfeiture to be expressed in dollars and cents.
- Section 11-102 - Judgment against one or more partners or obligors.
- Section 11-103 - Suits against joint debtors.
- Section 11-104 - Detinue; judgment in alternative.
- Section 11-105 - Judgment against unincorporated association.
- Section 11-106 - Interest on judgments arising from contracts for loan of money; student loans.
- Section 11-107 - Interest on judgments generally; interest on money judgment for rent; interest on money judgment for delinquent property taxes.
- Section 11-108 - Personal injury action - Limitation on noneconomic damages.
- Section 11-109 - Personal injury action - Award for damages.
- Section 11-110 - Damages for injury to pet.
- Section 11-111 - Order of execution of deed.
- Section 11-112 - Reduction of amount payable in subrogation claim to payor for health care benefits or services paid on behalf of injured person.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.