2010 Maryland Code
COURTS AND JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
TITLE 10 - EVIDENCE
Subtitle 9 - Miscellaneous Rules
- Section 10-901 - Admission of statement in a criminal case.
- Section 10-901.1 - [Repealed].
- Section 10-902 - Offenses committed by wife in presence of husband.
- Section 10-903 - Evidence in civil proceeding of failure to testify in criminal proceeding.
- Section 10-904 - Proof of crime committed by another.
- Section 10-905 - Proof of interest or conviction of infamous crime.
- Section 10-906 - Proof of written instrument.
- Section 10-907 - Parol evidence admissible in surety matter.
- Section 10-908 - Proof of plats.
- Section 10-909 - Proof of patented lands.
- Section 10-910 - Negligence of parent or custodian not imputed to infant.
- Section 10-911 - Sound level meters and frequency analyzers.
- Section 10-912 - Failure to take defendant before judicial officer after arrest.
- Section 10-913 - Punitive damages for personal injuries.
- Section 10-914 - Probation or work release - Controlled dangerous substances or alcohol testing.
- Section 10-915 - Admissibility of DNA profiles.
- Section 10-916 - Battered Spouse Syndrome.
- Section 10-917 - Restitution hearings.
- Section 10-918 - Suits on negotiable instruments.
- Section 10-919 - Admissibility of conviction for felonious killing in civil proceedings; effect of conviction.
- Section 10-920 - Expressions of regret or apology.
- Section 10-921 - Burden of proof in uninsured motorist coverage actions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.