There is a newer version of the Maryland Code
2010 Maryland Code
CORPORATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
TITLE 2 - CORPORATIONS IN GENERAL - FORMATION, ORGANIZATION, AND OPERATION
Subtitle 1 - Formation and Powers
- Section 2-101 - Purpose for which corporation may be formed; application of other statutes.
- Section 2-102 - Formation generally.
- Section 2-103 - General powers.
- Section 2-104 - Articles of incorporation.
- Section 2-105 - Charter provisions relating to capital stock.
- Section 2-106 - Corporate name.
- Section 2-107 - [Repealed].
- Section 2-108 - Resident agent and principal office.
- Section 2-109 - Organization meeting of directors; adoption of bylaws.
- Section 2-110 - Contents and keeping of bylaws.
- Section 2-111 - Books and records.
- Section 2-112 - Closed-end investment company; required submissions to stockholders; elimination of trading discount to net asset value.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.