There is a newer version of the Maryland Code
2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 12 - CREDIT REGULATIONS
Subtitle 3 - Consumer Loans - Credit Provisions
- Section 12-301 - Definitions.
- Section 12-302 - License required unless exempt.
- Section 12-303 - Application of subtitle.
- Section 12-304 - Advertising.
- Section 12-305 - Discrimination prohibited.
- Section 12-306 - Interest on loan.
- Section 12-307 - Collection of certain fees.
- Section 12-307.1 - Same - Attorney's fees and court costs.
- Section 12-308 - Duties of lender.
- Section 12-309 - Loan to buy certain goods or services subject to certain defenses.
- Section 12-310 - Collateral sale, purchase, or agreement in connection with loan.
- Section 12-311 - Certain security for loan not allowed; homeowner equity protection [Subject to contingent amendment effective January 1, 2011; amended version follows this section].
- Section 12-311 - Certain security for loan not allowed; homeowner equity protection.
- Section 12-312 - Insurance.
- Section 12-313 - Prohibited charges and transactions; remedies for excess charges.
- Section 12-314 - Loans at greater than authorized rate of interest.
- Section 12-315 - Interpretation and construction of subtitle.
- Section 12-316 - Penalty.
- Section 12-316.1 - Same - Reliance upon written opinions.
- Section 12-317 - Short titles.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.