2018 Louisiana Laws
TITLE 15 - Criminal Procedure
RS 15:1199.13 - Removal from program
§1199.13. Removal from program
A. An inmate may be removed from the program for any of the following:
(1) Willful failure to comply with the rules of the program.
(2) Willful failure to participate in any educational or skills development component of the program.
(3) Any action taken which results in disciplinary proceedings by the department.
(4) Failure to take examinations necessary to receive certification or licensing as a skilled craftsman.
(5) Failure to submit to random drug testing as provided for by the department.
(6) Testing positive for any controlled dangerous substances as provided for by the provisions of this Part.
(7) Any other reason deemed by the department to render the inmate ineligible to complete the program.
B. Removal from the program shall be at the discretion of the department based upon criteria developed by rules or regulations adopted by the department.
C. An inmate removed from the program shall be returned to the custody of the department for the remainder of his sentence.
D. An inmate removed from the program shall forfeit any diminution of sentence or good time earned as a result of participation in the program.
Acts 2008, No. 106, §1, eff. June 6, 2008.