2018 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 59 PROBATE CODE
Article 29c THE CRISIS INTERVENTION ACT
- 59-29c01 Citation of act.
- 59-29c02 Definitions.
- 59-29c03 Civil rights of persons subject to the provisions of this act.
- 59-29c04 Voluntary admission to crisis intervention center.
- 59-29c05 Law enforcement officer authority and duty.
- 59-29c06 Emergency observation and treatment; application by law enforcement officer.
- 59-29c07 Emergency observation and treatment; application by any adult.
- 59-29c08 Evaluation of admitted person; district court review; discharge.
- 59-29c09 Notice of rights and documentation upon admission.
- 59-29c10 Administration of medications and other treatments.
- 59-29c11 Restraints; seclusion.
- 59-29c12 Patient's rights.
- 59-29c13 Disclosure of records.
- 59-29c14 Civil and criminal liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.