2018 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 59 PROBATE CODE
Article 24 APPEALS AND TRANSFERS
- 59-2401 Appealable orders in cases involving decedents' estates, when; bond.
- 59-2401a Appealable orders involving proceedings under chapter 59, when; bond.
- 59-2402 District magistrate judges; certification of questions outside judge's jurisdiction.
- 59-2402a Request for transfer of certain matters from district magistrate judge to district judge.
- 59-2402b Same; assignment of case or specific issue.
- 59-2402d Transfer of trust estates from district magistrate judge.
- 59-2403 Venue.
- 59-2404 Appeals from district magistrate judges; appeal not abridged by failure to defend.
- 59-2408 Appeal from a district magistrate judge; trial on appeal; pleadings; issues; evidence.
- 59-2409 Remanding appealed case to district magistrate judge.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.