2018 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 59 PROBATE CODE
Article 23 PROCEEDINGS FOR SALE, LEASE AND MORTGAGE OF REALTY
- 59-2301 Definitions.
- 59-2302 Lease for three years or less.
- 59-2303 Petition to sell, lease or mortgage real estate.
- 59-2304 Notice and hearing.
- 59-2305 Order.
- 59-2306 Additional bond of representative.
- 59-2307 Appraisement.
- 59-2308 Sale at public auction.
- 59-2309 Report and confirmation.
- 59-2310 Authorization of conveyance or lease of real estate.
- 59-2311 Title conveyed by deed or other instrument executed by personal representative.
- 59-2312 Real estate commission.
- 59-2313 Payment of title documents.
- 59-2314 Homestead of incapacitated spouse; execution of mortgage and oil, gas and other mineral leases.
- 59-2315 Same; petition.
- 59-2316 Same; copy of proposed lease; notice and hearing.
- 59-2317 Same; guardian ad litem; duties.
- 59-2318 Same; what renewed or refinanced mortgage may include.
- 59-2319 Same; proceeds from lease exempt from certain liabilities.
- 59-2320 Same; assignment of proceeds from lease for certain purposes.
- 59-2321 Same; distribution of net proceeds of lease; revocation or modification.
- 59-2322 Same; presumptive evidence that mortgage or lease properly executed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.