2018 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 59 PROBATE CODE
Article 15 ACCOUNTING AND DISTRIBUTION
- 59-1501 Duration of administration; reopening, when; costs.
- 59-1501a Reopening estates of decedents; purposes.
- 59-1501b Same; who may petition; notice and hearing; distribution of assets and reclosing of estate.
- 59-1502 Duty to account.
- 59-1503 Time for distribution.
- 59-1504 Compensation and expenses.
- 59-1505 Conditions precedent to discharge.
- 59-1506 Protection of remainderman's interest in personalty; bond.
- 59-1507 Summary proceedings.
- 59-1507a Payment of certain benefits to certain relatives; discharge and release; affidavit.
- 59-1507b Transfer of certain personal property to successor, discharge and release, affidavit.
- 59-1508 Unclaimed money.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.