2018 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 59 PROBATE CODE
Article 14 MANAGEMENT AND SALE OF ASSETS
- 59-1401 Possession of property by executor or administrator; marshaling assets; duties prior to final distribution.
- 59-1402 Continuation of business.
- 59-1403 Foreclosure of mortgage.
- 59-1404 Realty acquired.
- 59-1405 Order in which assets to be appropriated.
- 59-1406 Specifically bequeathed property.
- 59-1407 Sale of personal property.
- 59-1408 Refund of legacies and distributive shares.
- 59-1409 Lease of property.
- 59-1410 Sale of realty; conveyance to bona fide purchaser; effect.
- 59-1411 When realty fraudulently conveyed to be included.
- 59-1412 Sale of part or whole.
- 59-1413 Sale under will; exercise of power; tax liens and claims.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.