2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 82 WAREHOUSES
Article 2 ELEVATORS AND WAREHOUSES; CERTIFICATES AND RECEIPTS
- 82-201 Elevator or warehouse certificates or receipts; issuance; contents.
- 82-202 Filing declaration with register of deeds; contents.
- 82-203 Statement in certificate as to compliance with law; title of holder; transfer.
- 82-204 Register of certificates for receipts; inspection.
- 82-205 Existence and custody of property; second certificate.
- 82-206 Damages recovered upon violation of act.
- 82-207 Unlawful acts; penalty.
- 82-208 Mingling of property.
- 82-209 Continuance of existing laws concerning warehouse receipts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.