2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 82 WAREHOUSES
Article 1 WAREHOUSE RECEIPTS; WAREHOUSEMEN
- 82-161 Definitions.
- 82-162 Bonded warehouseman.
- 82-163 Application; contents; amendments; fee.
- 82-164 Bonded warehouseman; issuance and term of license.
- 82-165 Bond; amount; contents.
- 82-167 Additional bond.
- 82-168 Suit to recover damages.
- 82-169 Unlawful acts.
- 82-170 Violation of act; penalty.
- 82-171 Construction of 82-161 to 82-171.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.