2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 76 STATE INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES; HISTORICAL PROPERTY
Article 8 UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS MEDICAL EDUCATION AND CLINICAL FACILITIES AND PERSONNEL
- 76-810 Legislative findings.
- 76-811 Definitions.
- 76-812 General powers of board of regents; rules and regulations.
- 76-813 Credit of state or political subdivision not pledged.
- 76-814 Execution and performance of certain contracts.
- 76-815 Revenue bonds; terms; disposition of excess funds.
- 76-816 Trust agreement.
- 76-817 Revenues and other moneys; fees, tuition, rents and charges.
- 76-818 Bond proceeds and other moneys deemed trust funds; use; investment.
- 76-819 Remedies.
- 76-820 Negotiability of bonds.
- 76-821 Bonds eligible for investment.
- 76-822 Revenue refunding bonds.
- 76-823 Exemption from taxation.
- 76-824 Statutory construction.
- 76-825 Financing of allopathic medicine postgraduate training programs; contracts with hospitals and medical groups.
- 76-826 Purchase of or reimbursement for liability insurance to cover persons engaged in postgraduate residency training program in allopathic medicine at university of Kansas medical center; contracts.
- 76-828 State board of regents authorized to construct and equip a facility for care of and clinical research on animals at university of Kansas medical center.
- 76-829 Payment of costs of the project; loan of money by pooled money investment board; rate of interest on loan; animal research facility project fund created; transfer of moneys.
- 76-830 Payment and computation of repayment amounts.
- 76-831 Animal research facility debt service fund created; transfer of moneys to such fund; limitations on amounts transferred.
- 76-832 Interest attributable to moneys in animal research facility debt service fund; transfer to fund.
- 76-834 Purchase of disability insurance for medical residents and students in the school of medicine, nursing and allied health; contracts.
- 76-835 Midwest stem cell therapy center; powers, duties and functions.
- 76-836 Same; appointment and duties of director; annual report to legislature.
- 76-837 Same; midwest stem cell therapy center fund.
- 76-838 Same; advisory board; members; duties and compensation.
- 76-839 Same; no embryonic stem cells or fetal tissue cells used.
- 76-840 Same; definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.