2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 76 STATE INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES; HISTORICAL PROPERTY
Article 33 UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS HOSPITAL AUTHORITY
- 76-3301 Title of act.
- 76-3302 Findings, purpose.
- 76-3303 Definitions.
- 76-3304 University of Kansas hospital authority, creation; board of directors; membership; terms; compensation; meetings; dissolution of the authority.
- 76-3305 Resolutions and orders; authentication; public records.
- 76-3306 Board meetings; quorum; executive sessions.
- 76-3307 Conflicts of interest; disclosure.
- 76-3308 Powers and duties of authority; limitations on performance of abortions in authority facilities.
- 76-3308a Construction, repair and renovation of buildings and facilities; funding; consultation and approval.
- 76-3309 Transfer or lease of hospital assets to authority from regents; compensation of authority for service by medical center; agreement; liabilities.
- 76-3310 Cessation of regents' authority for hospital operation.
- 76-3311 Employees, qualifications and duties; grievance rights; transfer of employees from medical center to authority, continuation of compensation and benefits; establishment of health insurance plan.
- 76-3312 Issuance of bonds; trust indenture; reports; liability of state or regents.
- 76-3313 Tax exemptions.
- 76-3314 Service contracts.
- 76-3315 Application of Kansas tort claims act.
- 76-3316 Healthcare provider insurance.
- 76-3317 Construction of act.
- 76-3318 Hospital sale, lease or merger; prior authorization.
- 76-3319 Capital projects, further review and approval not required; building codes; inspections.
- 76-3320 Transfer of funds.
- 76-3321 Exemption from statutory provisions.
- 76-3322 Affiliation with KPERS; transfer of employee membership; retirement benefit options.
- 76-3323 Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.