2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 76 STATE INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES; HISTORICAL PROPERTY
Article 32 JUVENILE JUSTICE AUTHORITY
- 76-3201 Appointment of superintendents and deputy superintendents; compensation; acting superintendents and deputies.
- 76-3202 Appointment of employees; application of civil service act.
- 76-3203 Administration of juvenile correctional facilities; rules and regulations; contracts for educational services; issuance of passes, prohibition; security plan; grooming code.
- 76-3204 Larned juvenile correctional facility.
- 76-3205 Kansas juvenile correctional complex; management; fee fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.