2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 3 ORGANIZATION, MERGER OR CONSOLIDATION OF STOCK COMPANIES
- 40-301 Definition of insurance company.
- 40-302 Minimum capital; par value of stock.
- 40-303 Powers of board of directors.
- 40-304 Subscription of stock.
- 40-305 Directors; numbers; election; oath.
- 40-306 Officers and agents; signatures to contracts.
- 40-307 Amendment of charter; increase or decrease of capital.
- 40-308 Transfer of stock; application of dividends on notes or obligations of stockholders.
- 40-309 Union, merger or consolidation; reinsurance.
- 40-310 Additional kinds of insurance authorized; surplus and deposit requirements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.