2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 2d HEALTH ORGANIZATION RISK-BASED CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS
- 40-2d01 Risk-based capital requirements; definitions.
- 40-2d02 Risk-based capital report.
- 40-2d03 Determination of risk-based capital.
- 40-2d04 Risk-based capital report; adjustment.
- 40-2d05 Risk-based capital; company action level event; defined.
- 40-2d06 Risk-based capital; company action level event; submission of RBC plan.
- 40-2d07 Risk-based capital report; submission.
- 40-2d08 Risk-based capital plan; notification by commissioner.
- 40-2d09 Risk-based capital plan; notification of a regulatory action event.
- 40-2d10 Domestic health organization to file RBC plan in any state authorized to do business.
- 40-2d11 Regulatory action level event.
- 40-2d12 Regulatory action level event; commissioner's duties.
- 40-2d13 Corrective actions; submission of RBC plans, when.
- 40-2d14 Review of RBC plans; expenses.
- 40-2d15 Authorized control level event; defined.
- 40-2d16 Authorized control level event; commissioner's duties.
- 40-2d17 Mandatory control event; defined.
- 40-2d18 Mandatory control level event; commissioner's actions.
- 40-2d19 Hearing under Kansas administrative procedure act.
- 40-2d20 RBC reports, plans and corrective orders are confidential; not to be used for rate making.
- 40-2d21 Comparison of health organization's total adjusted capital to RBC levels, prohibited generally.
- 40-2d22 Provisions of act supplemental to other provisions of law.
- 40-2d23 Foreign health organization; RBC report.
- 40-2d24 Commissioner may require foreign health insurer to file RBC plan, when.
- 40-2d25 Mandatory control level event; foreign health organization; liquidation of property.
- 40-2d26 Notices by commissioner; effective, when.
- 40-2d27 Invalidity of act.
- 40-2d28 Regulatory action provisions; phase in.
- 40-2d29 Rules and regulations.
- 40-2d30 Health organization risk-based capital act; citation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.