2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 29 KANSAS INSURANCE GUARANTY ASSOCIATION ACT
- 40-2901 Purpose and construction.
- 40-2902 Same; application.
- 40-2903 Same; definitions.
- 40-2904 Same; creation of nonprofit association, membership; functions.
- 40-2905 Board of directors; selection; vacancies; expenses.
- 40-2906 Insolvency of insurer; duties of association; powers; certificate of contribution.
- 40-2906a Certificate of contribution as asset of insurer; offset against premium tax liability.
- 40-2907 Same; plan of operation; rules and regulations of commissioner; compliance with plan; provisions of plan.
- 40-2908 Same; powers and duties of commissioner.
- 40-2909 Same; assignment of rights to association upon recovery under act; cooperation; actions against insurer; claims against insolvent insurer.
- 40-2910 Same; claims; exhaustion of rights under policy; recovery reductions.
- 40-2911 Same; detection and prevention of insurer insolvencies; reports and recommendations.
- 40-2912 Same; association subject to examination and regulation by commissioner; financial report.
- 40-2913 Same; tax exemptions.
- 40-2914 Same; rates and premiums of policies to include amounts of assessments to association.
- 40-2915 Same; liability of parties for actions.
- 40-2916 Same; stay of proceedings to permit defense by association; application to set aside judgment or finding.
- 40-2917 Termination of operation of association, when; discontinuance of payments to association; distribution of assets of company.
- 40-2918 Same; rules and regulations.
- 40-2919 Same; citation of act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.