2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 24 DRAINAGE AND LEVEES
Article 8 LEVEES
- 24-801 Powers of county commissioners.
- 24-802 Petition for levee; bond; eminent domain proceedings.
- 24-807 Specifications and estimates.
- 24-808 Contracts; bids; construction by owner of land.
- 24-809 Letting of contracts; county liability.
- 24-810 Assessments of costs; surplus funds, use for repairs; additional assessments.
- 24-811 Supervisor for each levee; appointment, tenure, duties; summoning labor for emergency work; penalty for refusal.
- 24-812 Compensation of supervisor and employees.
- 24-813 Orders and regulations.
- 24-814 Compensation of surveyor, viewers and persons assisting.
- 24-815 Penalties for unlawful acts; removal of obstructions.
- 24-816 Construction of levee partly or wholly within city of first class; assessments; bonds.
- 24-817 Same; bonds; assessments.
- 24-818 Same; moneys, custody and use; right to use lands.
- 24-819 Same; levies and reassessments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.