2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 24 DRAINAGE AND LEVEES
Article 7 DRAINAGE ON PETITION TO COURT
- 24-701 Application to district court for drainage in certain cases; petition; bond.
- 24-702 Hearing and proceedings on the petition; notice; commissioners, bonds, oath and duties; remonstrance by landowners; appeal to supreme court, time.
- 24-703 Joinder in petition.
- 24-704 Pending proceedings.
- 24-705 Duties of commissioners upon second reference of petition; assessments; report; remonstrances; hearing; modification, change and approval of report.
- 24-706 Finality of court order; commencement of work.
- 24-707 Lien and payment of assessments.
- 24-708 Treasurer to pay to clerk amounts collected; payment of damages assessed.
- 24-709 Superintendents of construction; payment for labor and materials.
- 24-710 Fees; compensation of clerk and commissioners.
- 24-711 Account by clerk of collections and disbursements; account open to inspection.
- 24-712 Petition for repair work.
- 24-713 Liens of laborers; surplus funds after repairs.
- 24-714 Construction of act; defects in assessments; supplemental assessments.
- 24-715 Penalty for obstruction or injury of ditch or drain.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.