2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 24 DRAINAGE AND LEVEES
Article 3 DRAINAGE OF SWAMPS, BOTTOMS OR LOWLANDS WITHIN COUNTY
- 24-301 Board of county commissioners to establish ditches, drains or streams.
- 24-302 Drainage ditch, drain or watercourse; maintenance and repair; tax levy, use of proceeds.
- 24-303 Petition to be filed; bond; notice to persons owning lands.
- 24-305 Duties of county commissioners; eminent domain proceedings; assistance of engineer; adjournments.
- 24-306 Division into sections; performance of work; fees and costs; assessments.
- 24-307 Penalty for obstructing ditch, drain or stream; damages.
- 24-313 Sale of work to lowest bidder.
- 24-314 Commissioners to certify to county clerk the amounts due for sections sold; payment of such amounts; amounts placed on tax roll.
- 24-316 Corporation benefited to pay part of expense.
- 24-317 Act does not repeal 24-201 to 24-215.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.