2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 24 DRAINAGE AND LEVEES
Article 2 DRAINAGE WITHIN TOWNSHIP
- 24-201 Power of township trustee.
- 24-202 Petition for work; bond; notice to property owners; ditch through two or more townships.
- 24-204 Duties of township trustee; eminent domain proceedings; assistance of engineer; adjournments.
- 24-205 Cost of work; assessments.
- 24-206 Penalty for obstructing ditch, drain or stream; damages.
- 24-212 Sale of work to lowest bidder.
- 24-213 Certification of sales to county clerk; assessments; payment; time for action to enjoin.
- 24-215 Corporation benefited to pay part of expense.
- 24-216 Widening or deepening ditch, drain or watercourse established under 24-201 to 24-215.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.