2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 2 AGRICULTURE
Article 9 POULTRY
- 2-907 Kansas department of agriculture designated as the official state agency to carry out the national poultry improvement plan.
- 2-908 Citation of act.
- 2-909 Definitions.
- 2-910 National poultry improvement plan; cooperation in administration; powers and duties of commissioner.
- 2-911 Same; "national plan hatchery" and "U.S. pullorum-typhoid clean" designations, requirements; prohibiting certain shipments into state.
- 2-912 Same; compliance requirements for state designation.
- 2-913 Exhibitions; pullorum-typhoid clean requirements.
- 2-914 Reports of disease diagnosis and specimens; quarantine; disposition of infected flocks.
- 2-915 Revocation of national plan designations; investigation.
- 2-916 Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.