2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 2 AGRICULTURE
Article 10 COMMERCIAL FEEDING STUFFS
- 2-1001 Definition of terms.
- 2-1002 Tagging or labeling; statements.
- 2-1004 Sale of commercial feeding stuffs; inspection fee; annual fee; permit; tonnage report; delinquency fee.
- 2-1004a Inspection fee; reduction and restoration, when.
- 2-1006 Lowering or change of analysis; determination by the secretary.
- 2-1008 Samples for analysis; entry on premises, application; stop sale orders; judicial review.
- 2-1009 Analysis of samples; procedure.
- 2-1010 Prosecutions; notice and hearing.
- 2-1011 Violations; civil and criminal penalties; seizure proceedings.
- 2-1012 Disposition of moneys received; feeding stuffs fee fund.
- 2-1013 Enforcement by secretary of board; rules and regulations; establishment of terms for certain ingredients.
- 2-1014 Commercial feed license; fee; renewal; grounds to deny application or suspend license.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.