2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 2 AGRICULTURE
Article 3 FAIRS IN COUNTIES OVER 50,000 POPULATION
- 2-301 Tax levies for fair purposes in certain counties; use of proceeds; election; premiums.
- 2-302 Petition for tax levy election; time of election.
- 2-303 Levies not used for speed premiums.
- 2-304 Payments out of tax-levy funds; transfer of unexpended balances to general fund.
- 2-305 Annual report to county commissioners by fair associations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.