2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 2 AGRICULTURE
Article 2 STATE FAIR
- 2-201 State fair at Hutchinson; unlawful acts.
- 2-202 State fairgrounds and buildings; use for other purposes.
- 2-202a Same; listing for taxation.
- 2-202b Same; razing, repair, maintenance or remodeling of frame buildings.
- 2-203 Moneys for county exhibits.
- 2-205 State fair fee fund; authorized uses and procedures for fair and nonfair days events; employees for state fair, background check; reports of activity; fair board local bank accounts; change funds.
- 2-205a Contract for supplies and services prior to fair; filing and payment.
- 2-205b Same; fair attractions; livestock feed and bedding; advertising media.
- 2-206 Authority of Reno county commissioners.
- 2-213 Automobile display building; rental.
- 2-214 Fire station or office buildings on fairgrounds; abandonment.
- 2-215 Easements to city of Hutchinson, certain.
- 2-216 Admission charges for state fair at Hutchinson; refunds; disposition of fees collected.
- 2-217 Construction of wheat commemorative building on state fairgrounds; agreement of state fair board and wheat centennial committee.
- 2-218 Same; acceptance and expenditure of funds by wheat centennial committee.
- 2-219 Contracts for use of state fairgrounds by city of Hutchinson.
- 2-220 State fair special cash fund; change fund for use during fair; procedures and restrictions; sureties required.
- 2-221 Capital improvements on state fairgrounds for parimutuel racing; agreements authorized.
- 2-222 Grant and receipt of certain easements and property by state fair board.
- 2-223 State fair capital improvements fund; authorized use; Kansas development finance authority, revenue bonds authorized; annual transfers to fund; certification of amounts by state fair board.
- 2-224 Purchase of certain insurance by board.
- 2-224a Purchase of workers compensation insurance by board.
- 2-225 Agreement with Hutchinson community foundation; approval by attorney general; donations and bequests for benefit of state fair; receipt, administration, investment and disposition of moneys.
- 2-226 State fair debt service special revenue fund; Kansas development finance authority, revenue bonds authorized; reporting requirements.
- 2-227 Conveyance of property in Reno county to the city of Hutchinson; reversion, when.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.