2009 Kansas Code
Chapter 21 CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Article 42 CRIMES AGAINST THE PUBLIC SAFETY
- 21-4201. Criminal use of weapons.
- 21-4202. Aggravated weapons violation.
- 21-4203. Criminal disposal of firearms.
- 21-4204. Criminal possession of a firearm.
- 21-4204a. Criminal possession of firearm by a juvenile.
- 21-4205. Defacing identification marks of a firearm.
- 21-4206. Confiscation and disposition of weapons; use of proceeds of sale.
- 21-4207. Failure to register sale of explosives.
- 21-4208. Failure to register receipt of explosives.
- 21-4209. Criminal disposal of explosives.
- 21-4209a. Criminal possession of explosives.
- 21-4209b. "Explosives" defined.
- 21-4210. Carrying concealed explosives.
- 21-4211. Refusal to yield a telephone party line.
- 21-4212. Creating a hazard.
- 21-4213. Unlawful failure to report a wound.
- 21-4216. Selling beverage containers with detachable tabs.
- 21-4217. Criminal discharge of a firearm.
- 21-4218. Unauthorized possession of a firearm on the grounds of or within certain state-owned or leased buildings and county courthouses.
- 21-4219. Criminal discharge of a firearm at an unoccupied dwelling; criminal discharge of a firearm at an occupied building or occupied vehicle.
- 21-4220. Unlawful endangerment.
- 21-4221. Endangering the food supply.
- 21-4222. Aggravated endangering the food supply.
- 21-4223. Unlawful possession or use of traffic control signal preemption devices; exemptions.
- 21-4224. Alcohol without liquid machine; unlawful acts.
- 21-4225. Criminal street gang prevention.
- 21-4226. Same; definitions.
- 21-4227. Recruiting criminal street gang membership.
- 21-4228. Criminal street gang intimidation.
- 21-4229. Criminal street gang member; bail, exceptions.
- 21-4230. Supplemental to the Kansas criminal code.
- 21-4231. Severability.
- 21-4232. Unlawfully tampering with electronic monitoring equipment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.