2021 Indiana Code
Title 20. Education
Article 33. Students: General Provisions
Chapter 9. Reporting Requirements
20-33-9-6. Controlled Substance Violations; Reports by Members of Administrative Staffs
Sec. 6. A member of the administrative staff who, based on personal knowledge or on the report of another employee of the school corporation, believes that a person has committed a violation described in section 1 of this chapter or a delinquent act that would be a violation described in section 1 of this chapter if the violator were an adult in, on, or within one thousand (1,000) feet of the school property of the school corporation employing the member, shall immediately report:
(1) a general description of the violation;
(2) the name or a general description of each violator known to the member;
(3) the date, time, and and place of the violation;
(4) the name or a general description of each person who the member knows witnessed any part of the violation; and
(5) a general description and the location of any property that the member knows was involved in the violation;
in writing to a law enforcement officer.
[Pre-2005 Elementary and Secondary Education Recodification Citation: 20-8.1-12-3.]
As added by P.L.1-2005, SEC.17.