There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 Indiana Code
Title 20. Education
Article 33. Students: General Provisions
Chapter 9. Reporting Requirements
- 20-33-9-1. Application of Chapter
- 20-33-9-1.3. "Battery"
- 20-33-9-1.5. "Harassment"
- 20-33-9-2. "Intimidation"
- 20-33-9-3. "Member of the Administrative Staff"
- 20-33-9-4. "Threat"
- 20-33-9-5. Controlled Substance Violations; Reports by School Employees
- 20-33-9-6. Controlled Substance Violations; Reports by Members of Administrative Staffs
- 20-33-9-7. Privileged or Confidential Information
- 20-33-9-8. Immunity From Civil Liability; Presumption of Good Faith
- 20-33-9-9. Programs to Implement Chapter
- 20-33-9-10. Duty to Report Threat
- 20-33-9-10.5. Criminal Organization Activity; Duty to Report; Maintaining Safe School Environment
- 20-33-9-11. Procedure to Make Report
- 20-33-9-12. Relief of Obligation to Report
- 20-33-9-13. Oral Report to Local Law Enforcement Agency
- 20-33-9-14. Immunity From Liability
- 20-33-9-15. Liability
- 20-33-9-16. Good Faith
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.