2020 Indiana Code
Title 34. Civil Law and Procedure
Article 31. Limited Liability
Chapter 6. Limited Liability for Operators of Roller Skating Rinks
34-31-6-2. Duties of Roller Skaters
Sec. 2. A roller skater must do all of the following:
(1) Maintain reasonable control of the roller skater's speed and course at all times.
(2) Heed all posted signs and warnings.
(3) Maintain a proper view to avoid other roller skaters and objects.
(4) Accept the responsibility for the following:
(A) Knowing the range of the roller skater's ability to negotiate the intended direction of travel while on roller skates.
(B) Skating within the limits of the roller skater's ability.
(5) Refrain from acting in a manner that may cause or contribute to the injury of the roller skater or any other person.
[Pre-1998 Recodification Citation: 34-4-43-5.]
As added by P.L.1-1998, SEC.27.