2019 Indiana Code
Title 34. Civil Law and Procedure
Article 31. Limited Liability
Chapter 11.4. Limited Liability for Operators of Recreational Facilities
34-31-11.4-3. Duties of recreational user
Sec. 3. A recreational user shall do all the following:
(1) Maintain reasonable control of the recreational user's speed and course at all times.
(2) Use due care while operating or using equipment.
(3) Heed all posted signs and warnings.
(4) Maintain a proper view to avoid other recreational users, individuals, and objects.
(5) Accept the responsibility for the following:
(A) Knowing the range of the recreational user's ability.
(B) Using the recreational facility within the limits of the recreational user's ability.
(6) Refrain from acting in a manner that may cause or contribute to the injury of the recreational user or any other individual.
As added by P.L.95-2015, SEC.5.