2018 Indiana Code
TITLE 6. Taxation
ARTICLE 1.1. PROPERTY TAXES
CHAPTER 21.4. Rainy Day Fund Loans for Eligible School Corporations
- 6-1.1-21.4-0.5. "ADM"
- 6-1.1-21.4-1. "Board"
- 6-1.1-21.4-2. "Eligible school corporation"
- 6-1.1-21.4-3. Eligible school corporation; maximum loan; loan terms
- 6-1.1-21.4-3.5. Termination of authority to make loans
- 6-1.1-21.4-4. Board determination of loan amount; disbursement of funds; loan repayment; no excessive levy; deposit of payments received
- 6-1.1-21.4-5. Effects on levy excess funds
- 6-1.1-21.4-6. Loan is not bonded indebtedness
- 6-1.1-21.4-7. Failure to repay loan
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.