2018 Indiana Code
TITLE 6. Taxation
ARTICLE 1.1. PROPERTY TAXES
CHAPTER 21.3. Rainy Day Fund Loans for Taxing Units Affected by Transmission Manufacturer Bankruptcy
- 6-1.1-21.3-1. "Board", "qualified taxing unit", and "qualifying taxpayer"
- 6-1.1-21.3-2. Qualifying taxing unit may apply to board for loan
- 6-1.1-21.3-3. Determination of terms of loan by board; loan conditions; disbursement of installments by board; loan repayment; obligation to repay not basis for excessive tax levy; deposit by board of loan payments received
- 6-1.1-21.3-4. Certain amounts not considered for determination of levy excess; use of delinquent tax and effect on remaining loan balance; use of loan proceeds
- 6-1.1-21.3-5. Loan not bonded indebtedness
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.