2018 Illinois Compiled Statutes
Chapter 760 - TRUSTS AND FIDUCIARIES
760 ILCS 105/ - Uniform Powers of Appointment Act.
- Article 1 - General Provisions
- Article 2 - Creation, Revocation, And Amendment Power Of Appointment
- Article 3 - Exercise Of Power Of Appointment
- Article 4 - Disclaimer Of Release; Contract To Appoint Or Not To Appoint
- Article 5 - Rights Of Powerholder's Creditors In Appointive Property
- Article 6 - Miscellaneous Provisions
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Illinois may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.