There is a newer version of the Idaho Code and Statutes
2015 Idaho Statutes
Title 30 - CORPORATIONS
Chapter 21 - IDAHO UNIFORM BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS CODE
Part 8 - ASSUMED BUSINESS NAMES
Section 30-21-806 - CONTENTS OF CERTIFICATE.
ID Code § 30-21-806 (2015) What's This?
30-21-806. CONTENTS OF CERTIFICATE. The certificate of assumed business name shall include:
(1) The assumed business name as it is used in the transaction of business;
(2) The true names and business addresses of every person who has a financial or control interest in the business to be transacted under the assumed business name;
(3) The general type of business to be transacted under the assumed business name using categories prescribed on the form by the secretary of state;
(4) The signature of each person included on the certificate or the signature of an agent acting on behalf of all persons included on the certificate; and
(5) Other information as the secretary of state may require.
[30-21-806, added 2015, ch. 243, sec. 14, p. 784.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.