2022 Idaho Code
Title 30 - CORPORATIONS
Chapter 21 - IDAHO UNIFORM BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS CODE
Part 8 - ASSUMED BUSINESS NAMES
Section 30-21-806 - CONTENTS OF CERTIFICATE.
30-21-806. CONTENTS OF CERTIFICATE. The certificate of assumed business name shall include:
(1) The assumed business name as it is used in the transaction of business;
(2) The true names and business addresses of every person who has a financial or control interest in the business to be transacted under the assumed business name;
(3) The general type of business to be transacted under the assumed business name using categories prescribed on the form by the secretary of state;
(4) The signature of each person included on the certificate or the signature of an agent acting on behalf of all persons included on the certificate; and
(5) Other information as the secretary of state may require.
[30-21-806, added 2015, ch. 243, sec. 14, p. 784.]